Free Webinar: ADHD, Anger and Marriage
Anger is one of those emotions we’re taught to suppress and many of us simply don’t know how to handle it. This webinar will help folks better understand the role of anger in a relationships, and ways with dealing with it.
Here are a few of the topics they’ll cover:
- Why effort and willpower are no match for ADHD treatment in curbing anger
- How anger erodes trust and creates anxiety
- The gender difference in coping with anger
- How untreated ADHD anger can lead to low self-esteem, dwindling self-confidence, and depression
- ADHD-specific anger-management techniques, tools, and treatment that work
- …and more!
A Q & A will also be included.
The webinar is this Thursday, May 10 from 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT.
Host Zoë Kessler writes the popular blog, ADHD from A to Zoë here at Psych Central. Diagnosed with ADHD at 46, Zoë, an author, journalist, speaker and workshop facilitator, is a regular feature article contributor to ADDitude Magazine; writes radio and film documentary about ADHD, and is featured in Her Fast Mind, a film about women and ADHD produced by The Bilkey ADHD Clinics and released in 2012.
Special Guest Melissa Orlov, is married to a man with ADHD. Melissa, a marriage consultant, is the award-winning author of The ADHD Effect on Marriage. She also blogs at her website ADHD and Marriage (www.adhdmarriage.com), which she co-hosts with Dr. Ned Hallowell.
Space is limited, so sign up today!
Grohol, J. (2012). Free Webinar: ADHD, Anger and Marriage. Psych Central. Retrieved on August 31, 2015, from http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2012/05/08/free-webinar-adhd-anger-and-marriage/