Psych Central Weekly News Podcast, Jan. 5 2012
We’re starting a new feature here on Psych Central of a short weekly podcast of the week’s top stories of mental health and psychology news. The podcast is produced by Psych Central contributor and blogger Summer Beretsky.
This week’s podcast on psychology and mental health news covers the following topics:
- Obesity linked to structural changes in the brain?
- Meditation helps depression in breast cancer patients
- UK’s prescription jump in antidepressants
- Daytime naps for toddlers very important for mood later in life
- Teenage children of lesbian moms have a quality of life similar to heterosexual parents
We hope you enjoy this podcast. Please, let us know in the comments what you liked or didn’t like about it! Thank you.
Grohol, J. (2012). Psych Central Weekly News Podcast, Jan. 5 2012. Psych Central. Retrieved on December 3, 2016, from http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2012/01/05/psych-central-weekly-news-podcast-jan-5-2012/