Julie Hanks, LCSW
Julie Hanks, LCSW has over 20 years in the mental health field providing outpatient psychotherapy services to children, adolescents, adults, couples and multi-problem families with complex mental health and relationship problems. Find out more at WasatchFamilyTherapy.com. Follow Julie on Twitter & Facebook. Visit Julie's new blog for therapists Private Practice Toolbox
Posts by Julie Hanks, LCSW:
- [Video] Could Grandfather’s Death Cause Depression?
17 Oct 2012
- [Video] How Do I Hold My Abuser Accountable?
14 Oct 2012
- [Video] I’m a Fatso in a World of Barbie Dolls
13 Oct 2012
- [Video] Can Employers Find Out I’ve Been Hospitalized?
26 Sep 2012
- [Video] Anxiety Is Hurting My Relationships
22 Sep 2012
- [Video] Should I Seek Help For Depression?
20 Sep 2012
- [Video] How Do I Help My Suicidal Best Friend?
19 Sep 2012
- [Video] I Feel Ashamed about Being Molested as a Child
17 Sep 2012
- [Video] How Do I Tell My Parents I Want Therapy?
30 Aug 2012
- [Video] I Really Want To Trust My Boyfriend
28 Aug 2012
- [Video] Anger Management Issues?
27 Aug 2012
- [Video] I Get Serious Anxiety Before Therapy
20 Aug 2012