Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP
Dan Tomasulo Ph.D., TEP, MFA, MAPP teaches Positive Psychology in the graduate program of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Columbia University, Teachers College and works with Martin Seligman, the Father of Positive Psychology in the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania. He is Director of the New York Certification in Positive Psychology for the Open Center in New York City and on faculty at New Jersey City University. Sharecare has honored him as one of the top 10 online influencers on the topic of depression. For more information go to: http://www.dare2behappy.com/. He also writes for Psych Central's Ask the Therapist column and the Proof Positive blog.
Posts by Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP:
- I Don’t Like People
28 Jun 2016
- I Want to Help My Friend
26 Jun 2016
- I Need Help with Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia and Suicidal Thoughts
25 Jun 2016
- Am I Becoming an Attention Seeker?
23 Jun 2016
- I Want Someone to Hurt Me
22 Jun 2016
- Fear of Getting Pregnant
20 Jun 2016
- Ignored by My Fiancé
19 Jun 2016
- My Husband Tickles My Feet While I Sleep
17 Jun 2016
- Limited Emotions/Zero Empathy
15 Jun 2016
- I Need Help, I Don’t Know What’s Wrong!
14 Jun 2016
- Career and Emotional Conflict
12 Jun 2016
- How Can I Help Complete Mental Freak-outs?
11 Jun 2016