Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP
Dan Tomasulo Ph.D., TEP, MFA, MAPP teaches Positive Psychology in the graduate program of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Columbia University, Teachers College and works with Martin Seligman, the Father of Positive Psychology in the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania. He is Director of the New York Certification in Positive Psychology for the Open Center in New York City and on faculty at New Jersey City University. Sharecare has honored him as one of the top 10 online influencers on the topic of depression. For more information go to: http://www.dare2behappy.com/. He also writes for Psych Central's Ask the Therapist column and the Proof Positive blog.
Posts by Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP:
- Trashy Husband
13 Mar 2016
- Help! I’ve Been Extremely Depressed, Anxious and Paranoid for Months Now
11 Mar 2016
- I Think I’m Developing Split Personality
10 Mar 2016
- Anger, Hate, Violent Urges
08 Mar 2016
- I Need Advice on What to Do
06 Mar 2016
- Worried Partner Has White Knight Syndrome
04 Mar 2016
- I Like Seeing Blood
03 Mar 2016
- Have I Got Asperger’s Syndrome?
01 Mar 2016
- Cheating — But Not Really?
29 Feb 2016
- My Boyfriend of Six Years Broke Up with Me
27 Feb 2016
- My 10-Year-Old Lies and Steals
25 Feb 2016
- Why Am I Not Happy?
22 Feb 2016