Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP
Dan Tomasulo Ph.D., TEP, MFA, MAPP teaches Positive Psychology in the graduate program of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Columbia University, Teachers College and works with Martin Seligman, the Father of Positive Psychology in the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania. He is Director of the New York Certification in Positive Psychology for the Open Center in New York City and on faculty at New Jersey City University. Sharecare has honored him as one of the top 10 online influencers on the topic of depression. For more information go to: http://www.dare2behappy.com/. He also writes for Psych Central's Ask the Therapist column and the Proof Positive blog.
Posts by Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP:
- Therapist and Psychiatrist Don’t Agree on Diagnosis
20 May 2016
- How Do You Know if You’re Seeing Things Correctly?
19 May 2016
- I’m Living in a Prison
18 May 2016
- Depression and Feeling Worthless
17 May 2016
- Manipulation of Children: Emotional Abuse
16 May 2016
- My Boyfriend Wants Me to Date Other Guys
15 May 2016
- Visits for Granddaughter
14 May 2016
- How Can I Keep My Negative Over-thinking from Ruining My Relationship?
09 May 2016
- I Need Advice on How to Help My Sister with an Underdeveloped Brain
08 May 2016
- I Feel So Different and I Stress about Everything, I Think I’m Going Crazy
07 May 2016
- I Don’t Understand My Daughter!
06 May 2016
- Dealing with Over-Controlling Parents
05 May 2016