Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP
Dan Tomasulo Ph.D., TEP, MFA, MAPP teaches Positive Psychology in the graduate program of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Columbia University, Teachers College and works with Martin Seligman, the Father of Positive Psychology in the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania. He is Director of the New York Certification in Positive Psychology for the Open Center in New York City and on faculty at New Jersey City University. Sharecare has honored him as one of the top 10 online influencers on the topic of depression. For more information go to: http://www.dare2behappy.com/. He also writes for Psych Central's Ask the Therapist column and the Proof Positive blog.
Posts by Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP:
- I’m Emotionally Numb
22 Oct 2016
- I Was Very Depressed, Closed a Part of Myself Off and Am Thinking of Trying to Open that Part Back Up
20 Oct 2016
- I May Be Psychotic/Insane?
19 Oct 2016
- I Never Had a Boyfriend, Looking to Find Out How I Can Overcome the Fear of Rejection
17 Oct 2016
- Caring for My Niece after Sister Passed – Compulsive Lying?
16 Oct 2016
- Mother-in-Law Best Friends with Husband’s Ex-Girlfriend
15 Oct 2016
- Therapeutic Relation Problem
14 Oct 2016
- I Can’t Stop Imagining Things
13 Oct 2016
- My Stepdaughter Calls Me Mommy and Her Birth Mother Is Extremely Upset
12 Oct 2016
- Feeling Like Avoiding Being in a Relationship
10 Oct 2016
- Do I Have Depersonalization-Derealization Disorder?
05 Oct 2016
- Am I the Problem? Can Someone Help?
03 Oct 2016