Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP
Dan Tomasulo Ph.D., TEP, MFA, MAPP teaches Positive Psychology in the graduate program of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Columbia University, Teachers College and works with Martin Seligman, the Father of Positive Psychology in the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania. He is Director of the New York Certification in Positive Psychology for the Open Center in New York City and on faculty at New Jersey City University. Sharecare has honored him as one of the top 10 online influencers on the topic of depression. For more information go to: http://www.dare2behappy.com/. He also writes for Psych Central's Ask the Therapist column and the Proof Positive blog.
Posts by Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP:
- Older Sister Neglected as a Child and Is Now Having a Baby
24 Apr 2016
- Engrained Symptoms Being Triggered Involuntarily
23 Apr 2016
- Autism and Family Friends Not Understanding
22 Apr 2016
- This Boy Is Obsessed with Me
20 Apr 2016
- Do I Have Borderline Personality Disorder or Am I Just Overreacting?
19 Apr 2016
- My Boyfriend’s Parents Blame Him for Problems They’re Causing
18 Apr 2016
- Physical Issue that Lead to Horrendous Depression, Loss of Libido and Quality of Life
17 Apr 2016
- Psychological Child Abuse?
14 Apr 2016
- I Feel Something Is Wrong and My Parents Won’t Believe Me
12 Apr 2016
- Not a Source of Happiness to My Parents
11 Apr 2016
- Self-Harm, Violent Thoughts, Sadism
20 Mar 2016
- Why Do I Want to Feel Depressed?
17 Mar 2016