Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP
Daniel J. Tomasulo, Ph.D., TEP, MFA, MAPP is a graduate of the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania and works as Martin Seligman's assistant instructor there. He is a licensed psychologist specializing in group psychotherapy and psychodrama and is the author of the highly acclaimed Confessions of a Former Child: A Therapist’s Memoir. Visit www.formerchild.com for more information. He also writes for Psych Central's Ask the Therapist column and the Proof Positive blog.
Posts by Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP:
- I Don’t Know if My Mother Is Abusive or if It’s Just Me
03 Nov 2015
- Difficulty Remembering
02 Nov 2015
- My Girlfriend’s Family Doesn’t Like Me
01 Nov 2015
- 20 Year Family Lie Exposed
29 Oct 2015
- Skin Picking, What Should I Do?
28 Oct 2015
- Why Did I Come Back to My Abusive Home?
26 Oct 2015
- Twin Sister and Mom Not Speaking
25 Oct 2015
- I Think I Have Some Kind of Bipolar Disorder
24 Oct 2015
- I Don’t Know How I Can Go on Living
22 Oct 2015
- Irritability, Anger, Occasional Depression, Sudden Onset
20 Oct 2015
- Why Am I Unable to Hold Relationships?
18 Oct 2015
- My Boyfriend Is Bipolar
16 Oct 2015