Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP
Dan Tomasulo Ph.D., TEP, MFA, MAPP teaches Positive Psychology in the graduate program of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Columbia University, Teachers College and works with Martin Seligman, the Father of Positive Psychology in the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania. He is Director of the New York Certification in Positive Psychology for the Open Center in New York City and on faculty at New Jersey City University. Sharecare has honored him as one of the top 10 online influencers on the topic of depression. For more information go to: http://www.dare2behappy.com/. He also writes for Psych Central's Ask the Therapist column and the Proof Positive blog.
Posts by Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP:
- My Family Doesn’t Approve My Fiancé
14 Sep 2016
- Am I Avoiding People or Do I Just Like Being Alone?
12 Sep 2016
- If Only I Could Understand My Ex, It Would Help Me Cope
11 Sep 2016
- Best Way to Provide Support ?
09 Sep 2016
- I’ve Been Getting Angry and Sad for No Reason Lately
08 Sep 2016
- Diagnosed with Depression and Anxiety But New Problems Are Arising that I’m Not Familiar With
06 Sep 2016
- Developing a Friendship with Ex, Grown Daughters Will Not Speak to Me
05 Sep 2016
- Senior Parents with Marital Conflict
03 Sep 2016
- I Can’t Figure Out What’s Wrong with Me
01 Sep 2016
- Worried about Forgiveness
31 Aug 2016
- I Feel Inhuman
29 Aug 2016
- Should I Cancel the Wedding?
28 Aug 2016