Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP
Dan Tomasulo Ph.D., TEP, MFA, MAPP teaches Positive Psychology in the graduate program of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Columbia University, Teachers College and works with Martin Seligman, the Father of Positive Psychology in the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania. He is Director of the New York Certification in Positive Psychology for the Open Center in New York City and on faculty at New Jersey City University. Sharecare has honored him as one of the top 10 online influencers on the topic of depression. For more information go to: http://www.dare2behappy.com/. He also writes for Psych Central's Ask the Therapist column and the Proof Positive blog.
Posts by Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP:
- I’m Not in My Body
29 Jul 2016
- Free Online Therapy?
28 Jul 2016
- 4-Year-Old Son Has Really Bad Behavior at Home
26 Jul 2016
- Constant Anxiety
25 Jul 2016
- My Life Is Finally Moved Forward, So Why Am I More Down Than I’ve Been in Years?
24 Jul 2016
- My Divorced Mother Hates My Boyfriend
23 Jul 2016
- I Think I Am a Compulsive Liar
22 Jul 2016
- I Need to Fix This Behavior
21 Jul 2016
- I Feel Like I’m Going Insane
20 Jul 2016
- Is There Anything I Can Do for My Boyfriend Who Has Depression?
19 Jul 2016
- I Have Trouble Finishing Things
18 Jul 2016
- There Is Too Much Weight on My Shoulders
16 Jul 2016