Dr. Marie Hartwell-Walker
Dr. Marie is licensed as both a psychologist and marriage and family counselor. She specializes in couples and family therapy and parent education. Check out her website at ParentAdvisor.net, follow her on Facebook or Twitter.
Posts by Dr. Marie Hartwell-Walker:
- What Is the Point of Living?
03 Nov 2016
- I Hate My Step Father and My Real Dad
01 Nov 2016
- I Can’t Hold on to Love
30 Oct 2016
- Fiance Aggravated Easily, I Don’t Feel Loved/Needed
29 Oct 2016
- Sudden Social Anxiety?
28 Oct 2016
- My Parents Think It’s Normal. Are They Right?
26 Oct 2016
- Social Anxiety Stopping Me from Picking Psychology
25 Oct 2016
- I Don’t Know What’s Wrong with Me
24 Oct 2016
- My Father Is Moving Out of the House
22 Oct 2016
- Should I Move to My Dad’s House?
21 Oct 2016
- Feeling a Sort of Mix between Deja Vu and Dissociation?
20 Oct 2016
- Am I just Making Myself Feel like This?
18 Oct 2016