Dr. Marie Hartwell-Walker
Dr. Marie is licensed as both a psychologist and marriage and family counselor. She specializes in couples and family therapy and parent education. Check out her website at ParentAdvisor.net, follow her on Facebook or Twitter.
Posts by Dr. Marie Hartwell-Walker:
- Feeling Sad for Having No Friends
11 Aug 2016
- Feeling Lost
10 Aug 2016
- Conversion Disorder Is Not Responding to Treatment
09 Aug 2016
- Do I Lack Sympathy or Compassion?
08 Aug 2016
- Body Language of Therapist — Knuckle Cracking
06 Aug 2016
- Was I Sexually Abused by My Sister?
05 Aug 2016
- I Have Been Fascinated by Physical Trauma since Childhood
03 Aug 2016
- My Self-Sabotage Is Problematic
01 Aug 2016
- I Have Shameful Thoughts When I Get to Work
31 Jul 2016
- How Do I Stop Projecting Myself onto Others?
29 Jul 2016
- How Do I Get the Help I Need for Social Anxiety?
27 Jul 2016
- I Am a Sociopath and Plan on Proposing
26 Jul 2016