Dr. Marie Hartwell-Walker
Dr. Marie is licensed as both a psychologist and marriage and family counselor. She specializes in couples and family therapy and parent education. Check out her website at ParentAdvisor.net, follow her on Facebook or Twitter.
Posts by Dr. Marie Hartwell-Walker:
- Social Anxiety Stopping Me from Picking Psychology
25 Oct 2016
- I Don’t Know What’s Wrong with Me
24 Oct 2016
- My Father Is Moving Out of the House
22 Oct 2016
- Should I Move to My Dad’s House?
21 Oct 2016
- Feeling a Sort of Mix between Deja Vu and Dissociation?
20 Oct 2016
- Am I just Making Myself Feel like This?
18 Oct 2016
- Trying to Connect to a Sister who Just Ignores Me
17 Oct 2016
- My Parents Don’t Believe that I Have a Mental Illness
16 Oct 2016
- Violent Thoughts and Acts when I’m Angry
15 Oct 2016
- Sudden Feeling of Disgust/Annoyance
14 Oct 2016
- My Mother Is Emotionally Abusive Now that I’ve Moved Away
13 Oct 2016
- Not Sure if I Am Still Suffering from an Eating Disorder
12 Oct 2016