Holly Counts, Psy.D.
Dr. Holly Counts is a licensed Clinical Psychologist. She utilizes a mind, body and spirit approach to healing. Dr. Counts received her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Wright State University and her Masters and Doctoral degrees in Clinical Psychology from Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Counts has worked in a variety of settings and has specialized in trauma and abuse, relationship issues, health psychology, women’s issues, adolescence, GLBT, life transitions and grief counseling. She has specialty training in guided imagery, EMDR, EFT, hypnosis and using intuition to heal. Her current passion involves integrating holistic and alternative approaches to health and healing with psychology.
Posts by Holly Counts, Psy.D.:
- Torn about Diagnosis of Bipolar II
14 Sep 2015
- Nearly 21 and Don’t Want a Relationship
08 Sep 2015
- Stuck with My Thoughts, Failing School
07 Sep 2015
- Homosexual Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or Denial?
06 Sep 2015
- Repetitive Thoughts
04 Sep 2015
- Terrified of Past Paranoia Resurfacing
03 Sep 2015
- Stuck within Self
02 Sep 2015
- Confused Suicidal Thoughts
27 Aug 2015
- Friend with Possible Eating Disorder and Anxiety
10 Aug 2015
- Husband Obsessed with Seeing My Sister Naked
05 Aug 2015
- Can I Help My Friend Who Has Trichotillomania
03 Aug 2015
- Is My Depression Something I Should Seek Help For?
30 Jul 2015