Holly Counts, Psy.D.
Dr. Holly Counts is a licensed Clinical Psychologist. She utilizes a mind, body and spirit approach to healing. Dr. Counts received her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Wright State University and her Masters and Doctoral degrees in Clinical Psychology from Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Counts has worked in a variety of settings and has specialized in trauma and abuse, relationship issues, health psychology, women’s issues, adolescence, GLBT, life transitions and grief counseling. She has specialty training in guided imagery, EMDR, EFT, hypnosis and using intuition to heal. Her current passion involves integrating holistic and alternative approaches to health and healing with psychology.
Posts by Holly Counts, Psy.D.:
- Depressed and Feel I Am Not for this World
12 Jan 2016
- Sibling Rivalries
11 Jan 2016
- Depressed and Need Help. Don’t Want to Hurt Myself.
09 Jan 2016
- Relationship Problem
08 Jan 2016
- Miserable Life and Gender Issues
05 Jan 2016
- How to Support a Depressed Boyfriend
02 Jan 2016
- Boyfriend Cheated on Me with Ex-Wife and She’s Still in the Family
01 Jan 2016
- A Brief Explanation of What I Feel/What Disorders I Believe I Have
30 Dec 2015
- Recurring Thoughts for a Girl
29 Dec 2015
- I Feel Extremely Worthless and Unloved
18 Dec 2015
- My Mom Is Depressed and I Want to Know How to Help
12 Dec 2015
- Abortion Changed Our Lives… What Now?
05 Dec 2015