Holly Counts, Psy.D.
Dr. Holly Counts is a licensed Clinical Psychologist. She utilizes a mind, body and spirit approach to healing. Dr. Counts received her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Wright State University and her Masters and Doctoral degrees in Clinical Psychology from Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Counts has worked in a variety of settings and has specialized in trauma and abuse, relationship issues, health psychology, women’s issues, adolescence, GLBT, life transitions and grief counseling. She has specialty training in guided imagery, EMDR, EFT, hypnosis and using intuition to heal. Her current passion involves integrating holistic and alternative approaches to health and healing with psychology.
Posts by Holly Counts, Psy.D.:
- I Can’t Stop Pretending to Be Someone Else
23 Oct 2015
- Communication Problems
19 Oct 2015
- Should I Listen to My Heart or My Brain?
17 Oct 2015
- Emotional Affairs
15 Oct 2015
- Concerned for the Mental and Physical Wellbeing of a Twelve Year Old
12 Oct 2015
- Are Boyfriend’s Violent Jokes a Red Flag?
08 Oct 2015
- I Become Insufferable During PMS
07 Oct 2015
- Setting and Respecting Boundaries
05 Oct 2015
- Partner’s OCD Spiraling Out of Control, or Could It Be Something Else?
02 Oct 2015
- Physically and Sexually Abused Partner with Walls Built Up
30 Sep 2015
- Cheating Mother?
29 Sep 2015
- Negative Feelings Towards Myself/Others and How to Seek Help
27 Sep 2015