Holly Counts, Psy.D.
Dr. Holly Counts is a licensed Clinical Psychologist. She utilizes a mind, body and spirit approach to healing. Dr. Counts received her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Wright State University and her Masters and Doctoral degrees in Clinical Psychology from Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Counts has worked in a variety of settings and has specialized in trauma and abuse, relationship issues, health psychology, women’s issues, adolescence, GLBT, life transitions and grief counseling. She has specialty training in guided imagery, EMDR, EFT, hypnosis and using intuition to heal. Her current passion involves integrating holistic and alternative approaches to health and healing with psychology.
Posts by Holly Counts, Psy.D.:
- Recurring Thoughts for a Girl
29 Dec 2015
- I Feel Extremely Worthless and Unloved
18 Dec 2015
- My Mom Is Depressed and I Want to Know How to Help
12 Dec 2015
- Abortion Changed Our Lives… What Now?
05 Dec 2015
- Don’t Know When to Change Psychiatrist
04 Dec 2015
- My Spouse Wants Me Dead
02 Dec 2015
- When to Further Taper Down the Medication Latuda?
01 Dec 2015
- Feelings of Rejection and Extreme Fatigue
29 Nov 2015
- In a Very Confusing Relationship. What Do I Do?
27 Nov 2015
- Husband Disengaging from Marriage
25 Nov 2015
- I’m Bulimic and Want to Stop. How Do I?
23 Nov 2015
- Mass Anxiety Pains
19 Nov 2015