Holly Counts, Psy.D.
Dr. Holly Counts is a licensed Clinical Psychologist. She utilizes a mind, body and spirit approach to healing. Dr. Counts received her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Wright State University and her Masters and Doctoral degrees in Clinical Psychology from Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Counts has worked in a variety of settings and has specialized in trauma and abuse, relationship issues, health psychology, women’s issues, adolescence, GLBT, life transitions and grief counseling. She has specialty training in guided imagery, EMDR, EFT, hypnosis and using intuition to heal. Her current passion involves integrating holistic and alternative approaches to health and healing with psychology.
Posts by Holly Counts, Psy.D.:
- Moved to Be Near My Son But It’s Not Working
21 Apr 2016
- Can’t Tell Parents
20 Apr 2016
- Uncertain about Love and Marriage
18 Apr 2016
- Panic and Self Harm When Hearing a Lot of Noise
16 Apr 2016
- Strong Self Critic
15 Apr 2016
- Mental Health Worries and Whether to Go to University
13 Apr 2016
10 Apr 2016
- No Parental Support for My Mental Health
06 Apr 2016
- Anger Issue or Self-Esteem Issue?
04 Apr 2016
- How Do I Handle a Parent Verbally Abusing Faculty?
29 Mar 2016
- Inappropriate Behavior Between My Daughter and My Boyfriend
18 Mar 2016
- My Days Are Filled with Daydreaming and Deep Fantasizing
14 Mar 2016