Holly Counts, Psy.D.
Dr. Holly Counts is a licensed Clinical Psychologist. She utilizes a mind, body and spirit approach to healing. Dr. Counts received her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Wright State University and her Masters and Doctoral degrees in Clinical Psychology from Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Counts has worked in a variety of settings and has specialized in trauma and abuse, relationship issues, health psychology, women’s issues, adolescence, GLBT, life transitions and grief counseling. She has specialty training in guided imagery, EMDR, EFT, hypnosis and using intuition to heal. Her current passion involves integrating holistic and alternative approaches to health and healing with psychology.
Posts by Holly Counts, Psy.D.:
- I Believe I Have OCD
07 Feb 2016
- Anorexia from Anxiety Due to Head Injury?
21 Jan 2016
- Always Have Multiple Thoughts Running through My Mind Simultaneously
17 Jan 2016
- Adult Son with Asperger’s
16 Jan 2016
- I Have an Anger Issue and My Girlfriend Is Scared
14 Jan 2016
- Depressed and Feel I Am Not for this World
12 Jan 2016
- Sibling Rivalries
11 Jan 2016
- Depressed and Need Help. Don’t Want to Hurt Myself.
09 Jan 2016
- Relationship Problem
08 Jan 2016
- Miserable Life and Gender Issues
05 Jan 2016
- How to Support a Depressed Boyfriend
02 Jan 2016
- Boyfriend Cheated on Me with Ex-Wife and She’s Still in the Family
01 Jan 2016