Never Feeling Love Enough

I have a constant need for love that is never satisfied. I ask for hugs and physical contact and attention constantly, even though I have a strong and loving environment. I feel as though I have an empty hole in my stomach that can only be filled by the feeling of love. My family is aware of this situation but no one knows the reason behind it and how to help me. There is barely any information online as well. Even if this may be a minor problem, I would be very grateful for you to help me grow and be able to be satisfied by the abundance of love I already receive.

A: I would recommend you begin each day with a gratitude review of the day before. This means highlighting specific moments with people when you felt loved, appreciated and acknowledged. I would then also count the number of times you were kind to others throughout the day.

These two simple tasks can nurture our sensibilities to the love we receive and the kindness we give.

Think of your loving emotions like seeds that need to be nurtured. In order to flourish you need to highlight them when they are happening for them to grow.