Relationship Issues

I recently broke up with my boyfriend. Throughout the course of the relationship his uncle would constantly get involved and it all came to an end last Wednesday. Before I met his uncle I thought we were on the right track to getting things resolved between us but as soon as I met his uncle my ex boyfriend changed. He started doing things that he said he wouldn’t do and accusing me of things he never accused me of before! I somewhat feel betrayed.

A: I’m not sure exactly what you question is — but it sounds like breaking off the relationship is the right thing. Whatever the reason your boyfriend has for not honoring his agreement with you, it’s clear you’ve been disappointed by him. Rather than try to understand his rationale it sounds like it is simply time to move on.