Is My Friend in Love with Me?

Im a bisexual guy and i have a male friend, we met couple weeks ago. Before we met i was sure that he’s heterosexual. One day we had some drinks together and he kissed my neck. I started to wonder but i didn’t mind too much. A week later, we drank again and he kissed my neck again. He licked my neck. He touched parts of me. He said things which includes love but he was like kidding. We even slow danced once. I cant decide if he’s bisexual, hetero but kidding, hetero but pervert. Please help me because I fell in love with him.

A: This doesn’t sound like kidding at all. I appreciate you being able to ask such a delicate question, but I don’t think this is the time for guessing. I would have a serious conversation with your friend and don’t hold back. Talk to him about his behavior and your reaction to it and ask him what his intentions are. If this is going to be a good relationship, then why not start with honesty and trust.