Sex Question

Hi, I was wondering if you could answer a sex question. My fiance has had trouble getting it up lately, and getting excited for sex, even emotionally. I suggested he talk to a therapist, since he will not talk to me. He wants me to attend therapy as well, but I feel uncomfortable with that, also I know this sounds mean and I know there’s me to blame as well, but I just feel that it’s more his issue to work out with his therapist. Am I wrong to feel this way?

A: You are not wrong for feeling this way, but going with your boyfriend to therapy at least once will show support. This is a difficult issue for both of you, but having mutual support for each other as you figure out the solution is important. My guess is that after a few sessions together your boyfriend may be more willing to go it alone.