My Daughter Needs Inpatient DBT

From the U.S.: I Have a 21 yr old daughter needing treatment for severe BPD. Need in house treatment with step down options. Prefer facility with tranquil outdoor settings.
Thanks,

A: I’m sorry. We can’t endorse a particular program – mainly because we aren’t familiar with every program in the country. You didn’t mention where you are located, so I can’t even point you to a state resource and referral site. However, you can do as I did: Goggle “DBT inpatient programs.” That took me to many different options. Then do some homework and interview the programs that look most promising to you.

I’m very sorry to hear that your daughter is struggling with BPD, or borderline personality disorder. You are right to look for treatment for her. At her age, good treatment can be very successful.