Should I Trust Him?

My boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend at the beginning of the relationship. now I can’t trust him I forgave him. he then tried it on with my friend and my cousin, I chose to stay with him, lost all my family because of it. He has lied about meeting with his ex 4 business and when I asked him not to go to a certain club, he went and lied about it, how can I trust him I am very insecure and I wasn’t b4

A: Why, oh why, are you giving this guy so many chances? There is an old saying: “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” Please listen to your inner voice. You aren’t being insecure. You are being sensible. He’s a repeat offender. He isn’t going to change. He is going to keep lying to you. You deserve far better! Give him up and look for someone who will be honest with you and who will respect you.