I Cheated

My husband is by far the best ever. Just awhile ago he was gone for military reason. While he was gone I decided to go out one night and drink. I got extremely intoxicated and cheated on him. I would do anything to get him back. It was meaning less sex. It didnt mean anything to me. Our relationship was a little rocky because we haven’t had sex in about 6 months. I know I’ve hurt him an it hurts me to know this but I’m willing to go threw whatever needs to e done to get him back, he wants to be with me he said only problem is he said he can’t stop picturing it. He wants to be with me just as bad as I want it. Only way for him to be together again is if he can just get the pictures out of his head but doesn’t know how . I need help I truly love him he’s the world.

A: Whenever there has been an infidelity in a relationship the question becomes whether it remains as an open wound or a scar that has healed? Couples usually need some guidance to navigate through this and I would highly recommend couples counseling during this time of reconciliation. The find help tab at the top of the page will help you find someone qualified near you.