11 Years Old and Feeling Different

Okay, so I’m 11 and this is the first time I am using this site and I am hoping that this site will take me seriously, other than other websites that simply spammed my question.
So I’ve been feeling very anxious, paranoid, and sad lately. Everything I have done had no effort put into it, which is unusual, since everything I do has a whole bunch of effort put into it.
I do have family issues, but I wouldn’t want to speak of the currently. I also am on a lot of medication due to significant health issues, but I feel as if this not from the medication. Plus, none of the side effects include change of personality, etc.
Please help, just put out a theory on what might be happening to me, all my friends have noticed and I even have started self harming! I don’t know what’s wrong! My mother also ignores this and says that I am overreacting, and she doesn’t want to take me to a psychologist or therapist or something.
{I read the Important Notice, do not worry.}

A: My first guess is that you are experiencing a side effect of your medication or there is more to your health issues than perhaps has been discovered. Since I have so little information, all I can tell you is that major shifts in personality are often related to undiagnosed or under-treated medical conditions or medication side effects. I encourage you to talk to the doctor who is treating your health issues.

Although you are only 11, puberty starts in some girls that early. Your body may be going through an adjustment or the combination of the onset of puberty with other health issues is taking its toll. Again, you should explore that with your doctor.

If you check out medically, then perhaps the family issues are getting to you more than you think. If that’s the case, I encourage you to have some honest conversations with your parents.

If that doesn’t work, then it may be helpful to talk to a counselor. You certainly have a lot going on. Sometimes it helps to have someone to talk to who won’t judge you but will be a supportive presence in your life.