Who Does She Love?

Hi! The last few months i have been seeing this girl. At first she said that the man she was with when i first met her was her dance partner who i a lot older. The second time we went out as friends she told me he is her boyfriend and that he don’t know i see her all the time. Last week we went dancing and her boyfriend was there and they didn’t even talk to each other and after he left she told me which one he was and that he was there! The next day she invited me to a party to meet her friends
And was flirting with me , leaning on me, always grabbing me as she always does when we are together. I over heard her say to a friend what do you think of him?And they said they like me much more than her boyfriend and she said i dont know what i see in my boyfriend? One friend even told me its the happiest she’s see her in a long time when shes with me. And she phone messaged me after to say she was so happy that her friends like me and they invited me to another party.

So yesterday i put a big hint out that i really like her and she told me she only wants to be friends and loves her boyfriend. After wanting me to met her friends and talking to her friends about how much she likes me and im so cute. Am i just being played with?
Am i just the guy that she can throw around in front of her friends? Or is she just not sure which one she loves?

I just dont know any help would be much appreciated!

A: This girl is either a big tease or she doesn’t know what she wants. Either way, I think you owe it to yourself to put some distance between you. At 24, she’s too old to be playing games like this and you’re too old to put up with it. I suggest you let her know you like her but that you are not interested until she is certain she wants to give a relationship with you a chance. Then stick to it. She’ll respect you more for it. More important, you’ll respect yourself.