Being Bullied, Need Help

Well I get bullied like CRAZY people throw apples at my head on the bus i get called a whale, useless, SPED (i am not special),ranga, faggot and most of the things you could think of.
My parents have told me they wish i was never born and even they call me useless and things makes me feel worthless because our parents should love us and care. When i tell my mother about being bullied she tells me to just learn to deal with it because she doesnt care my dad doesnt either.
I have a teacher at school i have been wanting to talk to but i get too scared she has asked me a few times if i was okay and what was wrong but i just say the usual im fine but im not im dying inside and it is starting to show on the outside.
So i mainly need help with telling my teacher EVERYTHING but im more scared about the home thing because i cant stand it much longer. it is school holidays for two weeks we are only three days in and im already going crazy :(
Thanks

A: I am so, so very sorry that you are being tormented at school and not supported at home. Sadly, not every kid gets the parent she deserves. You aren’t getting the love and the protection you need. You are not wrong to be angry and sad about it. But I’m sorry to say that you can’t make people love you who have big problems with loving. I wrote an article for kids like you that you might find helpful. Click here to read it.

When parents aren’t able to do what they should, it’s important to find other adults who care. You already have a teacher who is concerned. If you are too shy to talk to her directly, you could give her a copy of your letter and this response. She won’t be able to make your parents do what they should but she may be able to help you sort things out at school. If she can help you feel safe in school, you’ll have at least one place where you can grow into the mature and competent person you are meant to be.