Bodybuilder Blues

I have problems gathering between being a bodybuilder and a normal person in the same time!
I love bodybuilding but when I start training this kind of sport, I find my self aggressive and violent and I find my self rating people with their strength in daily life not with their minds and other talents (since I find my self stronger than them).
Another problem when I practice bodybuilding is that I get very addicted to this sport and I over train and it spends most of my time in getting more experience and workouts where sometimes there are more important things to do than that like studying.
So how do I practice strength sports while in the same time be a normal wise person that becomes perfect in every field of his daily life without mixing strength in everything.
In other words, how do I concentrate my strength only at the time of my workout then forget about it until the next workout time?
Or lets say how do I isolate my talents, so when I’m in engineering study I become a perfect engineer, not thinking at all about anything except engineering and in the same time become a successful athlete.
If I was a great engineer I don’t want to be too serious and if I was a great bodybuilder I don’t want to be so violent.
I don’t want what I do to affect my attitude.

A: I have worked with other bodybuilders and I can appreciate your concern. Two things are important here—and almost all the bodybuilders who have spoken of aggressive and comparative tendencies have mentioned this. The first is the fact that many bodybuilders—dare I say most—use additives to increase their protein intake and often their testosterone. A number also use steroids or derivatives to enhance their size and strength. The secondary effect of these additives can often cause unwanted aggression.

I suggest you talk with your community of bodybuilders as they have likely had experience with this, then to a sports psychologist. This can give you some insight as to managing the intensity of training with the rest of your life.