I Have Lost My Will

I have no will to interact with other people, no will to do anything.
I’m 26, I sleep all day. I have 3 misdemeanor convictions that are keeping me from finding a job. I’ve lost everything, including respect for any positive thinking and myself. I don’t want to do anything or see anyone anymore. I dream about being in a dark cave lost in some wilderness all-alone, and it’s a good feeling.

A: The symptoms you are describing point to the need to talk to a professional about trying some things to feel better. The lack of desire to do things and the drive toward isolation all point strongly to making the effort to talk to someone. The find help tab at the top of the page will direct you to someone in your area that can help. You have already taken the first courageous step by writing us here. Now take the next step and connect with someone who will be able to get you back on track.