Getting Help without Money

I am in need of therapy. I have no money and I do not know what to do. I self injury and often times think horrible thoughts. I want help but dont know how.

A: It’s a terrible feeling to know you need help but don’t know where to turn. Fortunately, you are in college. Please check to see if your school’s health services offers free counseling to students. Many schools do. Meanwhile, if you need someone to talk to, you can always call the Boys Town Hotline: 800-448-3000. Counselors are there 24/7 to talk to young people who are upset or troubled. Although started for boys, they now welcome calls from girls as well. The service is free.