Confused on Sexuality

I feel like I’m bisexual. But sometimes I’m not really entirely sure. I’ve had feelings for a girl before, same for a guy but not as strong as it was for this girl.
I’ve kissed a girl before, but never a guy. And I can see myself being with both (just not at the same time!)

-And also, I think about girls more than I do guys.
What’s not helpful in all of this is that EVERYONE in my family hates gays. They also ALWAYS say that people “Can’t be bisexual they can only like one gender and that’s the opposite gender.” And when they say stuff like this it really hurts :|

A: From your email it says that you are still in high school. This is a good time to talk to the guidance counselors about your concerns. They are very familiar with these issues and can help you sort through the range in feelings and help put it into perspective. It can be very difficult to be alone with these confusing thoughts, but having someone to talk to about them will be helpful.