Does She Love Me?

From India: What happened is a very complicated, I had times with one of girl very younger to me. We stayed together for almost 4 days, she took all the oppurtunity to stay with me i.e. while eating, sitting etc. now suddenly I fell in love with this girl, when I tried to propose this girl, she uttered that she may not be able to love me due to my family background. But the next day she enquired to one of my friend why do I love her so much. Now my question is do she Love me? Please answer its urgent.

A: I don’t think she loves you. And I don’t think you love her. I think she may be interested. You seem infatuated. Four days is not enough time to develop a deep love relationship. It is only enough time to be attracted. Then reality sets in. However exciting you may be, she is now looking at the bigger picture of family background and approval and whether you meet all her needs. You should be doing the same thing.

Please back off of the proposal. It was premature. If you think there may be a future with this woman, take the time to get to know her well and to let her get to know you.