Am I An Empath?

Ok, So I think Im an Empath because I looked at some signs that show if your an empath and I took quizzes and test and they all said that I am an empath so I was shocked I kinda started to cry so I wanna know If I really am one. Some Signs are: childhood obesity, depression, reading auras, looking or studying someones eyes, wanting to be alone, sudden mood changes, and lots more.

A: I don’t understand what the problem is. First, as a 12 year old, you have greater sensitivity to other people’s feelings than many adults do. Kids generally aren’t so invested in being cool that they shut down their perceptions. Equally important is that being empathic only means that you are sensitive to other people’s feelings. This is both a talent and a skill. Often people who have this talent go into the helping professions. Refining that talent to a high level of skill is a lifelong effort for most of us who have chosen to be therapists or clergy or social workers, etc. Because they have a deep appreciation of other people’s emotions and the truths behind them, empaths are often compassionate, considerate, and understanding of others. From my point of view, being an empath is something to embrace and celebrate. I hope understanding it a bit better will let you do so.