He kinda cheated

My boyfriend and i have been dating for almost 9 months now but last month i found pictures from another girl and then i found out he was telling her a bunch of stuff about how he was gonna dump me for her and was gonna go pick her up and have sex with her. how do i move on from that? we are still together. what should i do?

A: You and your boyfriend need to have a serious talk about how you are defining your relationship. If you agreed it is exclusive – he’s cheating. There’s no “kinda” about it in that case. But if you never made a commitment of exclusivity to each other, then he’s making different assumptions about what is and isn’t okay than you are. It’s important to be clear about what you expect from each other. Once you’ve had that talk, you’ll be in a much better position to make a decision about whether to stay or go.