Trust Issues: Should I stay or leave?

I have been with my significant other for two years and there has a great deal of dishonesty in our relationship. He lies about communicating with other women and still keeps in contact with exes. I’ve caught in lies a few times due to playing private detector and he’s become smarter now. He sucks at communicating and being in a relationship period, and I’m tired of feeling this way. I try to talk to him, but it goes in one ear and out the other. He’s really career focused right now, so if we are not talking about his career, he really does not want to hear it.

A: Dishonestly, repetitive lies, a poor communicator, a miserable partner in a relationship, egocentric and narcissistic, and a poor listener. The question isn’t should you stay or leave: But rather, why are you still there?