I think I’m losing feeling for my girlfriend

Ok her and me been together for 11 months now. She’s talking to other guys even after I told her I didn’t like it. She tells me she stopped, but a few days later she giving her number to another guy. But she doesn’t wont me talking to another girl what-so-ever even though she keep talking to other guys. There’ll be a guy who come out of nowhere and say hi -and she’ll give him her number –but tell me she knows him –even though she doesn’t. She fights with me over her phone because she doesn’t wont me to see it. She even put a lock on it. One day I saw a pic of some guy’s body on it and she tells me she doesn’t know him. They’re so many other things too. I think I’m starting to lose feeling for her because of all this. What should I do.?

A: Don’t waste your time trying to figure her out. Let her actions speak for themselves. You’re 18 and she couldn’t be clearer about the fact that she doesn’t honor your needs in the relationship. Tell her that you don’t like how she has been treating you and move on. You want a relationship with someone who knows how to be there for you. Your girlfriend has lost that ability.

Since you are still in school I would get some counseling from your school guidance counselor about this transition. Learn from this relationship, and find yourself with someone who has the emotional maturity to be in a committed relationship with you.