Abuse doesn’t stop

i have been getting physical and mental abuse and i did everything called poice and more and still it hasnt stopped im afraid to go to a shelter and all. i just need someone to talk to when im feeling this low

A: I’m so very sorry you live in such fear that you couldn’t even give us the city where you live. You are not alone in your troubles. The National Domestic Violence Hotline has counselors to talk to 24/7. Call 800-799-7233. They can help you locate resources in your area.

Please be careful. Don’t use your cell phone or computer to call if the person who is hurting you has access to them. Use the computer at your local library or a friend’s phone.

I’m glad you are reaching out for help. Please do make that call. No one deserves to be hurt.