I think people are talking behind my back

Hi. I have thoughts of that people are always talking behind my back, or I feel a little suspicious toward everyone, and it’s getting worse. I think some people in my school want to hurt me, and they talk bad about me. I tend to isolate myself away from people, because I feel they will judge me or hurt me. In my past, I had no friends and people always bullied me. I once had a gf, but she only used me. And I feel like I can’t trust anyone anymore, I’m getting to the point where I’m going to keep things hidden, or people will judge me, or use this information against me. I dk what to do anymore. And I am very depressed, because of some problems that occurred in my life recently.

A: You sound upset by the situation you are in, and I am glad you took the opportunity to reach out to us here.

It is time for you to make an appointment with a therapist to begin exploring the reasons you are feeling this way and what the best interventions might be to move you along. Several possibilities, including medicine and group therapy, may be indicated. But the first step is finding a therapist to talk to about how these issues came to be, and what can be done about it. You can use the find help tab on the top of this page to get help in your area.