My problems will increase day by day

i’m 32 year old married for 3 years with 2 children. my behaviour is changing quite surprisingly after wedding and i’m getting more aggressive day by day. my daily routine life is quie hectic. i do 9 to 5 job (8 hrs). i’ve to take care of my children one and 2 year old. i take my younger child of age one year with me in office.also i have to arrange for my elder daughter (2 year old) as where she should spend her day like grand parents or with me etc.i also manage my household myself as i don’t have any maid. my husband is not much supportive but he says he is much more supportive than any other man in our community. my in laws live with us, so we have to spend a lot of money on them and still they are annoyed with me. my husband is aggressive and outspoken and miser. he don’t even let me spend my salary. he creates problems for me. often i think about leaving him but i can’t as my children will suffer. when i get aggressive i used to shout and slap my children. although i know they are innocent and it is not the right way to beat them. i love my children and want a heaven on earth for them but daily i break my promise with myself.
plz help me out otherwise my problems will increase day by day.

A: I’m so sorry your life has become so overwhelming. You are trying to handle more than you are able to manage either physically or emotionally. I’m sure you feel terrible that you are getting aggressive like your husband. I am so very glad that you are trying to change things before your relationship with your children breaks down.

I’m afraid I don’t really know enough about your situation or the resources available in Pakistan to offer realistic suggestions. What I can send to you is my sympathy and caring. You and your children do deserve a calmer and more peaceful life. It sounds like you are the only one who can make a difference. I hope you can find a way to reduce the amount of stress you are experiencing, to get more help with your children, and to persuade your husband and his parents to be more supportive.