Porn addiction?

I am obsessed with sex story sites involving incest or nonconsentual sex between older males and young girls. I am repulsed as I read them but often picture myself as the abused girl. Prior to discovering these stories on the internet I often dreamt of myself as a victim of sexual abuse. Should I seek professional help?

A; There are many reasons a person might behave and think as you do. It would be overreaching the information you gave me to try to give you an explanation. Sometimes when we ask a question, we already know the answer. Since your identification with being a victim is troubling you, I do encourage you to see a counselor to talk about it. Consider it a mental health checkup. A professional therapist will be able to help you understand yourself and figure out what you might want to do about your apparent “obsession.”