I’m always dizzy

From a 13 year old girl: Im always light headed/dizzy, tired, and when i watch tv it echoes in my head. I get hot flashes sometimes.

A: I’m guessing that the reason you wrote to me is that you are feeling worried and maybe even a bit scared by your symptoms. Please trust your instincts. You are telling yourself that something may be wrong and you need an appointment with your doctor. Tell your parents or some other trusted adult and get yourself checked out. It may be something as simple as finding out you need more sleep or better nutrition. But it just could be something more serious. I think you’ll find that knowing what’s going on (and maybe even dealing with something) feels better than being afraid.