Is something wrong?

When I have sex with my new girlfreind, she gets really wet. So wet that I can’t really feel my penis inside her, and it makes it hard to feel any friction to help me ejaculate.

I’m 42 and she’s 35 and has one child, just incase that makes any difference. Is this normal? Are we doing something wrong? She also senses she’s really wet, although she can feel me, I can’t feel her. She says she’s never been this wet before and is really confused as to why it’s happening now. Can you please give us some information on this issue. we’re both really confused. Thank you!

A: Thank you for writing about your concerns. But all things are not psychological. When there’s a physical change, it’s essential to first get a medical evaluation. Since this is a change in the way her body responds, your girlfriend needs to go see her OB-GYN for a check-up right away. If the doctor says all is fine physically, then please write again.