When is best time to take the medicine?

Q: I just got put on some more medicine. Before I got on the new one I was taking half 25mg of Seroquel in the morning and 200mg at bed time. Know I am taking Prozac and the 25mg I am post to take twice. 1/2 in the morning and the other sometime in the day. When would it be best to take the other. The reason I am on the higher dosage and talked to my psychatrist about it. I have been cutting on my left arm.
Thanks for any help

A: I’m really glad you are asking this question because the answer is very important. But I’m not the right person to ask. Your best friends for this kind of problem are your pharmacist and your psychiatrist. Your pharmacist can tell you about drug interactions and possible side effects. Your psychiatrist can monitor the effectiveness of the medicines and can adjust the dosages (both how much and when to take them) until you are getting the results you should. You and your doctor and pharmacist need to work as a team. Your doctor won’t know how you are doing unless you keep in touch. Please take your questions back to him or her.