Boyfriend is in love with weed

Q: i broke up with my boyfriend,almost husband,we were living together,but something happened to him,he started to smoke weed everyday,but i hate it,this smell,his red eyes We have no sexual life already,cuz he just doesn’t have power for this,he became slow. I can’t already look at him. I dont know how to save him, he doesn’t need me anymore He is always with his friends. But i love him and dont’ know what to do. Imoved to my girlfriend’s house but i cant live there for a long time.

A: What you do is get on with your life. Your boyfriend is more in love with weed and a lifestyle that goes with it than he is with you. You can’t save him. He doesn’t think he needs to be saved. The person you fell in love with isn’t there anymore.

It’s time for you to focus on yourself. You’re in college. It may be that you can get a dorm room for the rest of the semester. If not, consider asking your parents if you can move back in for the next few months while you figure out what to do. I hope you will join a club, be more active in classes, and get involved in activities at school so that you can meet men who are more like yourself. You want to find a man who shares your interests and who can love you and cherish you as you deserve.