What does my fiance’s behavior mean?

Q from Cyprus: I’m engaged, but would like to know why my fiancee is fascinated with men on pop/music videos who are wearing a little make-up? Also, why he has cried 2 times when telling me how much he loves me, and why he has told me that he would actually die for me?

A: Your boyrfriend could be a very romantic man. Or he could have a secret. The way to know what his behavior means is to ask him. If you don’t have enough trust and honesty in the relationship to be able to talk about difficult things, the two of you should not be engaged. It takes trust and openness to make a marriage that will last. Talking with him will tell you a lot about him, about yourself, and about yourselves as a couple.