27 and never been kissed

Q from Argentina: I am 27 years old and I have never been in a relationship. I have friends who love me. I don’t know what is wrong with me.
I am good friend and everybody said that. But no one wants to be my boyfriend. I have never been kissed. I am not ugly at least my friends don’t think that.

A: I really don’t have enough information to answer this. However, there are people who can help you. You have friends. Talk to the people you trust the most and ask them to be honest with you. Often friends don’t want to hurt a friend’s feelings so you need to assure them that you won’t be offended by whatever they say and that you really do want to know. Then your job is to listen and ask for details, even if you don’t like what you hear. If, on the other hand, they tell you that you really are wonderful in every possible way, then it’s just a matter of time and circumstance. Make sure you meet new people regularly. There is someone for everyone. Sometimes it’s just a matter of making sure you are where your guy can find you.