Why do people take advantage of me?

hi i dont know why alot of people take advantage of me in many ways exspecially sex and its starting to ruin my life,i need some help and need to figure why this keeps happening,,,its so sad i wanna cry until i get the help!thanks

A: Writing to me is an important first step. Good for you! By acknowledging that you must have some part in the problem, you are taking charge. Now we need to find someone who can help you figure things out.

One of the best places for kids and teens to get help in Canada is the Kids Help Phone. They have counselors available 24/7 to talk to you by phone. They can also match you up with someone in your own city if you need ongoing therapy. Here’s what they say about themselves:

“Whatever the problem, kids talk to us. Every day, we answer calls and online questions from kids across Canada. Our professional counsellors are there to provide immediate and caring support, information and referrals. ”

Read about their services at www.kidshelp.symaptico.ca or call 1-800-668-6868.