Q. My sister is in pakistan she ihas schizophrenia she is 29 years old she has a 4 years old son and now pragnant this is her 7 or 8 month she had been in the hospital for many days they were not giving her strong medicines bec. she was pragnant but she was not getting well now they gave her a injection and said she will be getting it every week and i don,t know what they have done to her that she evn cannot open her eyes she is vv week and thin after cannot eat herself just walk arrond sleepy even if the hand is somewhere others have to move her hand eyes are close walkarround don,t know what she is saying is talking what she is doing it makes me so scarry since living in canada i know that these medicine makes a person drowsy but not to that extend pleasehelp us my relatives ling in the third world country do not have any knowlegde and doctors in pakistan i know notgood tell me what to do the doctors say she has to take medicine not miss a single dose but iam affraid these medicine r making her more sick i don’t know the name of the medicines that she is taking but if u want i will tell my brother to fax the reports and the name of the medicines or her whole file to you guys but please in name of humanity i beg you people help me and my family her husband is spending so much money upon her but no use she has a baby in her stomach and a todler who will take care of them my parents r very old no body can take care for her for a longer period one day husband will also get tired of her .please help us my mom and me are very very depressed please please help me if u have any queston please ask may i have not explained the situation properly i will be so much thankful to u.

A. I am so sorry to hear than you and your sister are having such a difficult time. I cannot do much for you over the Internet but I can suggest that you try to get her to another doctor and have her re-evaluated. Or you can try taking her to a hospital and have an emergency room doctor evaluate her immediately. I wish that I could be more help to you. Please take care and do try to get your sister into see someone else immediately.