I’m afraid I’m pregnant

I HAVE A PROBLEM! IM DATING THIS GUY THAT HAS A 1% CHANCE OF HAVING KIDS! WE WERE TOGETHER QUITE A FEW TIMES! AND I HAVENT GOTTEN MY PERIOD IN 5 TO 6 MONTHS! IM LOSING A LOT OF WEIGHT! I REALLY DONT EAT BECAUSE I THINK IM REALLY FAT! IM 5’5 AND I WEIGHT 148 OR 147! AND WHEN I DO EAT I FEEL SICK! AND I GET THIS FEELING THAT MY STOMACH MIGHT POP! I GET TIRED VERY QUICKLY AND FEEL LIKE I CANT BREATH! I GET SHARP PAINS ON MY SIDES AND A EVEN SHARPER PAIN IN MY LOWER STOMACH! MY FEET GET SWOLLEN ALOT AND I AM VERY PAIL! I GET A LOT OF HEADACHES AND THROW UP ALOT! AM I PREGNANT! I ALSO CANT GO 2 A DOCTOR CUZ I DONT HAVE MONEY RIGHT NOW! NOR DO I HAVE INSURANCE! CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME BY TELLING ME WATS WRONG!

A: You must be really, really scared or you would have done the obvious a long time ago. Home pregnancy tests are inexpensive (between $8 and $15) and quite accurate. All you have to do to find out if you are pregnant is to buy one and follow the directions.

But meanwhile, you’re scared. You’re so scared you might be pregnant you are risking your own health and maybe the health of a baby by not eating right and not taking care of yourself. Avoiding the issue isn’t making it go away. Either you are pregnant or you are so worried you are making yourself sick. It’s time to take a deep breath, face your fears, and settle the issue. Then you will have the information you need to decide what to do next.

The phone number for Planned Parenthood in your city is (909) 985-0065. If you are pregnant, make an appointment. They have a sliding fee scale so it’s affordable. They will help you figure out what to do and they will help you face whatever choice you make. For more information, you can also go to their website: http://plannedparenthoodosbc.org

Please don’t wait another day.