Sex is disgusting

I am 20, and now I feel that sex is DISGUSTING. Sometime I even want to throw up when my friends mention those horrible stuffs about sex to me. I used to have sex about over a year ago with my ex-bf . But I had never enjoyed it even once. And whenever I think about it, I feel I hate myself, I hate being a human that have to do these DISGUSTING stuffs.
Is it normal to be feeling like this? I’m worrying about my future, the marriage life…
What is wrong with me? What should I do?

A: There is a big difference between making love and having sex. My guess is that your first boyfriend didn’t know the difference and your introduction to sex was less than loving. When you are in a truly loving relationship with a caring partner, chances are things will be very different. I hope you will let yourself find someone to love and give sex another chance. If you still feel disgusted once you find that special someone, then it will be important to see a therapist to help you recover a natural and beautiful part of life.