Q. I see people changing color of their eyes which annoys me. Is this a known disease? I see people changing color of their eyes. All I want to know is if this is a known disease? If yes, what is it and how to cure it? Also why I see all people except my family against me? Are the above two related?

A. I am unfamiliar with any psychological disorder in which a specific symptom is that you see people’s eye’s changing color. You mentioned that you feel that all people except your family are against you. This is a symptom that I do recognize. This symptom seems to be paranoia. Paranoia is a symptom and not necessarily a disorder on its own. Based on your short e-mail, I could not conceivably know if you are suffering from paranoia. Usually paranoia, but not always, is symptom that is accompanied by other symptoms. Also, paranoia is a symptom that is related to a host of different mental health diagnoses including (but not limited to), psychotic disorder, not otherwise specified (NOS), bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, paranoid personality disorder, and others. Please recognize that I am not saying that you suffer from any of these aforementioned disorders or even that you are suffering from paranoia. Only a trained professional who meets with you in person could accurately determine this information. Based on admittedly little information, my opinion is that the reason you feel that people, except your family, are against you may be caused or related to paranoia. I hope this helps. I would recommend you not ignore theses symptoms. Please allow a trained professional to give you their opinion, after spending time discussing this with you in person. Please write again if you have any more questions.