I Know I am Sick But How Do I Cure Myself?

Q. I see almost every next person other than my family especially servents against me. I feel like they are always giving me some sort of tension. I know this is sick but I see people changing color of their eyes which annoys me. I had a fight with my In-Laws which turned ugly on me and led me and my husband separate from them, this was some years ago. Before this I was absolutely fine which makes me think if this could be the reason of my ill health. This has made my social life hell. I went to some therapists but got no results even after going through their medicine course. How can I get well please help.

A. I must admit that I am not fully sure if I understand your question. If you are asking me how to get help so that you can get well then I would encourage you to keep searching for therapists until you find one that you are comfortable with. There are good therapists out there and you may not have come across one that you were comfortable with. I would not advise you to try to cure yourself especially if you have had many unsuccessful attempts. It’s better to work with a trained professional on these matters. I hope this helps. If I did not answer your question and you want to write again to clarify your question, please do. Take care.