Fiance had a stroke

Q: My fiance had a stroke. His stroke effected his left eye. I want to know how can he give himself therapy at home. At times his vision is good & at times it’ is just bad. Another question: He suffers from high blood pressure. Is it safe to still be sexually active with him ?

A: Since you are in your twenties, I’m guessing your boyfriend is about the same age. This must have been very frightening for you both. People don’t expect this kind of medical emergency so young. I’m very glad he is making a good recovery and hope you can both be patient while his body heals. I’m sure there will be times when you and your boyfriend will feel frustrated. I hope you have the kind of relationship where you can love and comfort each other through this difficult time.

The questions you are asking are medical, not psychological so I can’t be of help. I hope the two of you will have a frank talk about your concerns with his primary care physician and his neurologist. Please don’t be shy about asking questions. The only way you will know what is best is to ask the experts in his case.
I wish you both well.