Mother Abuse

From a 36 year old woman: MY MOTHER ABUSED ME ALL MY LIFE SHE IS A TYRANT. SHE ABUSED ME PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY . SHE USED TO MOCK MY APPEARANCE AND MY BODY.
I USED TO LOVE HER ALL MY LIFE BUT SUDDENLY I HATE HER AND WISH SHE IS DEAD BECAUSE SHE RUINED MY LIFE.
I HAVE NO SELF CONFIDENCE .

A: You are 36. It’s time you stopped thinking about what your mother did to you and started thinking what you can do for yourself. You haven’t been a dependent child for a very long time. You don’t have to forgive. You don’t have to forget. But you do have to make choices about how you want to live now. My best advice to you is to find a counselor and start working on treating yourself better than your mother did. You deserve better.